Meredith S. Senter, Jr.
Meredith Senter has specialized in communications law since 1980. His current practice focuses on complex or novel matters before the Federal Communications Commission, particularly mergers and acquisitions and other investment transactions. Meredith frequently works with other law firms representing private equity and investment management firms in structuring acquisitions and investments to comply with the FCC’s ownership and attribution requirements.
Meredith understands clients’ need for a realistic assessment of regulatory issues and timelines. His goal is to find efficient solutions, not just identify potential problems.
Originally from North Carolina, Meredith returns to its beaches every summer. His winter passion is skiing in Utah.
Recent Representative Matters in Reported Decisions
- Entercom Communications/CBS Radio, 32 FCC Rcd 9380 (MB 2017) (counsel for CBS in Entercom’s merger with CBS Radio)
- Neustar, Inc., 32 FCC Rcd 5855 (WCB 2017) (FCC counsel for acquirer, Golden Gate Private Equity, Inc.)
- KITV, Inc., 30 FCC Rcd 7399 (MB 2015) (FCC counsel for acquirer controlled by Bain Capital Credit)
- Recent Trends in Media Industry Mergers and Acquisitions, Lexis Practice Advisor Journal (December 2017)
- TV’s Set-Top Battle Royale, The Financial Manager (July/August 2016)